Software Developer - Intermediate
Works in the capacity of a Software Developer or Engineer contributing to the development of Frac Automtion Software by performing the following duties:
- Design, Document, Implement, and maintain software that is created for the purpose of Frac Automation.
- Responsible for documenting the design, creating code and following the software development process which includes but is not limited to: Creating UI Mockups, Writing Unit Tests, Code Reviews, pair programming, creating unit tests, participating in design reviews, etc.
- Must work collaboratively and professionally to achieve the required deliverables.
- 2 to 5yrs of experience working in team software development environments
- Must have experience in software design process using object oriented design methodology and the use of well-established design patterns.
- Must have some experience with RESTful designs.
- Needs to have basic understanding of architectural patterns like MVC, MVVC, MVVM.
- Experience in using relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Have a good understanding of creating UI wireframes or mockups.
- Experience in troubleshooting web based applications using Google Chrome Web browser
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Could require some travel, 1-4wks per year max.
- Must be willing to travel to Frac’ing job site or manufacturing yards.
Comprehensive benefits including paid vacations and holidays, supplemental healthcare including paramedical and health savings account, dental; vision, prescriptions, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with generous company match, long and short term disability and life insurances, etc.,