HMI Software Developer/Engineer
- Design, Document, Implement, and maintain software used in Human Machine Interface’s (HMI’s).
- Responsible for creating mockup’s of the required screens and working closely with senior developers and/or product managers to ensure all user requirements are being met.
- Responsible for documenting the design, creating code and following the software development process which includes but is not limited to: Code Reviews, pair programming, creating unit tests, doing design reviews, etc.
- 3yrs of experience in writing HMI software.
- Experience in Beijer IX or XTERM HMI’s would be an asset.
- Must have knowledge of programming languages like C/C++, C# (.net), VB, Java, LabView and others.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Applicable knowledge and understanding of schematics, P&IDs, process flow diagrams Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the experience to handle the pressure of resolving issues under high pressure.
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel up 4 weeks per year.
- Must be willing to travel to Frac’ing job site or manufacturing yards.
- Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist or have accredited certification in some programming language desired.
- Bachelor of Science or related degree or certificate from an accredited university or technical school or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Comprehensive benefits including paid vacations and holidays, supplemental healthcare including paramedical and health savings account, dental; vision, prescriptions, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with generous company match, long and short term disability and life insurances, etc.,