This position contributes to the company’s success by acting as Test Engineer who’s primary function is to automate the testing of hardware and software so as to improve the consistency and coverage of testing on all Frac Automation products.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, Document, Implement, and maintain test automation systems.
- Is responsible for being intimately familiar with manufacturing processes and the products being tested.
- Is responsible for tracking and improving quality metrics as established by the business.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- 2-5yrs of wiring test automation software in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience in designing cables, and fixtures used to automate testing of products.
- Must have knowledge of programming languages like C/C++, C# (.net), VB, Java, LabView and others.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Applicable knowledge and understanding of schematics, P&IDs, process flow diagrams Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the experience to handle the pressure of resolving issues under high pressure.
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel as required, approx. 2-4wks per year.
- Willing to travel to fracturing jobs and manufacturing sites.
Education and/or Experience
- Already is or seeking to be a Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist
- Must have a Bachelor of Science or related degree from an accredited university or technical school.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing environment creating test automation software.
- Standing, bending, sitting, lifting up to 50lbs, squatting and walking for 2-4 hours per day.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment when on jobsites and in manufacturing areas
- Team Player
- Organized and dependable
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Accurate & Efficient
- Action oriented
- Quality Management System and Indoctrination
- Plant required, New Hire Safety Training
- Product training as needed
- Customer specified or supplied training, when required
- Job specific procedures, work instructions, forms and processes (if applicable) and as needed per QMS revisions and updates
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.