This position is responsible for managing the refurbishment of customer equipment and the factory acceptance test which includes, reviewing customer specifications and drawings, establishing material and 3rd party budget, estimating man hours and creating the proposal for submittal to the commercial group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support
- Follow company policies and procedure
- Schedule and provide technical support to acceptance test area.
- Provide adequate test line training.
- Individual has mastered operating equipment function s and features as well as control systems.
- Create department testing procedures
- Provides feedback and insight of all equipment to engineering.
- Check test documents for proper acceptance
- Responsible for direct customer communications for developing refurb cost models and proposals in support of the commercial department.
- Develops proposals for cost/price, test plans and delivery that may include the full-scope of the cost proposal or specialized portions for refurbishments.
- Oversees daily activities of refurb projects.
- Accepts responsibility for work area and performance.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including overtime when necessary. On call 24/7 for customer support.
- Easily adapts to work environment and able to effectively and successfully communicate with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Accompanies and entertains customers on and off-site when required.
- Works with service groups to assign labor.
- Works remotely when needed to assist with project off-site and ensure that goals and objectives are complete.
- Travel required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Support and/or participate in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Programs
- Proactively participates in AFGlobal’s E3 Safety Program
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Previous experience with well stimulation equipment. 10+ years
- Well rounded knowledge of O&G equipment
- Previous experience in refurbishment.
- Experience with preparing proposals
- Experience with technical support.
- 10+ years with operation
Education and/or Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- College education is a plus.
- Standing, bending, sitting, lifting up to 30#, squatting and walking for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Periodic exposure to Production Environment
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment when in designated areas
- Team Player
- Organized and dependable
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Accurate & Efficient
- Action oriented
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
This job description is a product of AFGlobal Corporation and is not intended to list all of the requirements of the job. Some unexpected events may cause changes in normal routine and therefore job duties.
- Quality Management System and Indoctrination
- Plant required, New Hire Safety Training
- Product training as needed
- Customer specified or supplied training, when required
- Job specific procedures, work instructions, forms and processes (if applicable) and as needed per QMS revisions and updates
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.