This position, under the direction of the Contracts Manager, assists with new order processing and invoicing. Performs a wide variety of specialized clerical functions involving data entry and preparing reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare specifications and sales folder for production process and kick off meetings.
- Mails (or emails) invoices.
- Maintains filing and organization of job folders.
- Assists purchasing and management personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to process high volume of data accurately.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks accurately.
- Shorthand or note-taking ability.
- Ability to maintain records and files for easy access and retrieval.
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
- Excellent typing (40+ WPM), proofreading, and editing skills.
- Ability to work with office equipment – copier, scanner, fax machine and multi-line phone.
- Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications.
- Good keyboarding skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Math skills sufficient to calculate and monitor job analysis accurately.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of related experience and/or training preferred.
Full Benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insuance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.