Inside Sales Associate
This position is accountable for contributing and achieving the mission, goals, and objectives of the sales group, as well as maintaining current customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively solicit existing and potential customers to obtain their business.
- Respond to inquiries by developing estimates and issuing quotes consistent with the pricing policy established by the Sales Group.
- Attempt to maximize gross margin and minimize credit risk
- Processes transactions (i.e. order entry, ECOs, RMAs) accurately and efficiently
- Assist in the resolution and collection of A/R related issued, as directed by the Inside Sales Manager
- Follows sales concepts, practices and procedures
- Displays and provides outstanding customer service and professionalism
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Support and/or participate in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Programs
- Proactively participates in AFGlobal’s E3 Safety Program
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Develop competitive information and recommend negotiated prices or terms and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Understanding in a variety of industries and industry products
- Able to prioritize sales activities and appointments
- Able to contribute towards sales goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling successful interface with a variety of company cultures and personalities
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Word and Excel. Knowledge of Access a plus.
- Mathematical comprehension and computation
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus
Education and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area
- 5-7 years of experience in similar industry may substitute as equivalent to educational knowledge
Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.