Deburring Tech II
Responsible for accurate, efficient, and timely deburring and assembly of machined parts in a fast paced production environment that meets or exceeds customer quality requirements and is responsible for ensuring a safe working environment at all times.
- Deburr parts utilizing hand held grinders and tools.
- Wash and clean parts
- Assemble and mark components
- Maintain finish and break edge according to specifications
- Operate Hydro test equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to use hand tools, hammers, drills, and air tools
- Ability to read blueprints is helpful but not a necessity
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1 year of related experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) with generous Company match, and 100% Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life insurances. Supplemental insurance plans are also available as well as paid vacations, paid time off, and competitive wages. Salary is commensurate with experience