Product Line Manager
- Interface with industry and customers to ensure that the product line is appropriately communicated to the market and provide sales, service, and marketing support to the sales force.
- Manage project staff responsible for sales of oil and gas equipment, planning and operating production systems, manufacturing processes, shipping and receiving, and material purchases.
- Guide a team contributing to manufacturing and sales of a product line as a business unit.
- Analyze partner relationships for the product line, and keep track of performances delivered by all subordinates.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle.
- Manage the handling of requests for quotation and the inside sales order entry process.
- Advise top management on industry developments and marketing and sales goals.
- Participate in trade shows and travel as required to meet customers and achieve good relations.
- Coordinate with members of the other departments in the company to provide technical sales support for projects.
- Prepare timely reports of requirements for further decision-making and enhancements based on client feedback and sales and marketing accomplishments and keep top management well informed.
- Carry out a set of solutions and improvisation strategies for the development and marketing teams.
- Make note of market requirements for both current and future product line by means of market research.
- Supports company's production conduct by ongoing visits to potential market. Foster the creation of products from new or existent ideas.
- Assist in the implementation of new technology, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate engineering changes and issues discovered in field testing of new equipment.
- Commission new products sales.
- Oversee a safe and compliant operation.
- Interpret mechanical drawings.
- Review and analyze design and specifications to determine feasibility of designs and applications.
- Maintain responsibility for project lifecycle in oil and gas industry including analysis, design, development, implementation, support, and improvement.
- Work with high pressure and temperature well conditions.
- Adjust project parameters to ensure that well environment does not exceed designed specifications.
- Evaluate hydrostatic pressure and its influence on the final project.
- Calculate permeability and porosity of formations from well logs. Utilize experience in oil and gas drilling and exploration operations including well design, drilling programs, well completions, well production, geological formation tops from a well log, and well schematics.
- Requires related experience/skills. Work Location: Houston, TX. Limited Travel Required. Reference # 56603. Part of Employee Referral Program.
Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.