Electrical Technician 1st Class
This position is responsible for performing accurate wiring processes using drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions. As well as selecting wiring procedures that are best suited for the job to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret and execute work based on complex electrical circuit drawings, schematics, and instruction manuals.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot faulty equipment with company and outside manufacturer’s components.
- Installing and calibrating sensors, lights and other system components as required.
- Routing cables and terminating connections.
- Document all operations performed as required.
- Provide instruction and knowledge to level 2 and 3 E-techs.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Electrical knowledge (AC/DC)
- Capable of programing software
- Competent at using all required tools for job operations
- Ability to correlate multiple schematics and identify potential problems
- Ability to route electrical wire with good quality while working in tight spaces.
- Ability to motivate a crew to complete tasks in a timely manner with good quality
- Ensures work area is safe, cleaned, and maintained.
- Responsible for complete and accurate paperwork.
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Program control systems
- Read electrical schematics
- Understand control systems and software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Technical Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of Industrial Electrical Experience preferred.
Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.