Sales Representative, Advanced Drilling Systems
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, ADS; the Sales Representative’s role is the promotion and sales of the AFG Rotating Control Device (RCD) and other MPD products to customers in the North American Land Market. In this role the Sales Representative will primarily focus on Land Drilling Contractors, Operators and MPD and Rental Service Providers who purchase and supply RCDs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and solicits new clients, introducing our company, product offering and capabilities.
- Manages assigned client accounts, identifying sales opportunities, customer business and technical drivers, decision makers and process.
- Conducts client’s visits in both office and at well sites as required.
- Manages client relationships with his / her’s assigned accounts.
- Works as directed by line manager to secure sales purchase orders from clients.
- Provides weekly / monthly sales report and updates for ADS Product Sales Team.
- Tracks North American Land activity providing updates on areas of opportunity for ADS products
- Provides sales support for trade shows, client functions and exhibitions as required.
- Ensure all sales proposals and quotations have been properly reviewed and approved, technically, commercially and for compliance prior to customer submittal.
- Assist commercial and quotation team members with tender preparation support when required.
- Assist line manager with preparation of quarterly / annual sales forecast, budgets and sales planning.
- Perform additional duties assigned by line manager that are within the competencies and skillsets of the employee.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to meet and develop effective business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to conduct and conclude effective commercial negotiations with clients, adhering to the limits and guidelines provided by line management.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and tasks under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of RCDs and MPD technologies preferred though not required.
- Existing client knowledge and relationships in the North American Market highly preferred.
- Collaborative personality with team oriented spirit and approach.
- Perform additional duties as required by line manager that the employee is deemed competent in.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the North American Land Oilfield Services or Contract Drilling Market
- Minimum 3 years product or service selling experience.
- University Degree preferred
Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.