Maintenance - Redford
This position contributes to the company’s success by having a thorough understanding of the repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools, facilities and equipment. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 2ND SHIFT (2:00 PM TO 10:30 PM) Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Maintain production equipment to minimize any downtime in the production process.
- Repair production equipment in a breakdown situation.
- Perform schedule preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities.
- Operate overhead cranes, forklifts and manipulator.
- Other job duties as required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of maintenance processes and procedures.
- Welding and electrical a must.
- Must be able to analyze and diagnose problems and coordinate corrective procedures, prevent excessive downtime and interrupted schedules
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Previous maintenance experience required
- Welding and electrical knowledge a must
We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and STD/LTD. Paid holidays along with five (5) personal days and 2 weeks vacation after one year of service.