Role and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for performing accurate wiring processes using drawings, schematics, and verbal instructions. As well as selecting wiring procedures that are best suited for the job to ensure all work is performed in a safe manner.
- Interpret and execute work based on complex electrical circuit drawings, schematics, and instruction manuals.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot faulty equipment with company and outside manufacturer’s components.
- Installing and calibrating sensors, lights and other system components as required.
- Routing cables and terminating connections.
- Document all operations performed as required.
- Provide instruction and knowledge to level 2 and 3 E-techs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Electrical knowledge (AC/DC)
- Capable of programing software
- Competent at using all required tools for job operations
- Ability to correlate multiple schematics and identify potential problems
- Ability to route electrical wire with good quality while working in tight spaces.
- Ability to motivate a crew to complete tasks in a timely manner with good quality.
- Ensures work area is safe, cleaned, and maintained.
- Responsible for complete and accurate paperwork.Skills
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Program control systems
- Read electrical schematics
- Understand control systems and softwareEducation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Technical Degree preferred.Experience
- 2-5 years of Industrial Electrical Experience preferred.Safety Requirements
- Must wear required personal protective equipment when in designated areas.
- Stand, bend, sit, stoop, crawl, squat, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and walk for 8-10 hours per day.
- Regularly required to hear and talk.
- Have the ability to see close up.
- Be able to withstand exposure to Production Environment.
- Be able to tolerate high noise levels with the protection of ear-plugs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
This job description is a product of AFGlobal, and is not intended to list all of the requirements of the job. Some unexpected events may cause changes in normal routine and therefore job duties.
- Team player
- Organized and dependable
- Flexible and adaptable
- Accurate and efficient
- Action oriented
- New Hire HR Orientation (Direct Hire)
- New Hire Quality
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Maintenance Department Training
- Aerial Lifts
- Lockout Tag out
- Overhead Crane
- IMS Training
- Department Required Reading List
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.