FracCommand Applications Specialist
This position contributes to the company’s success by acting as the technical specialist supporting
- the rollout of new products(involved in all aspects of the whole process from feature requests and definition to acceptance testing and new product introduction to the field)
- the FracCommand Suite of applications currently including but not limited to: PumpLink, BlenderLink, ChemLink, HydrationLink, DVCommand, and FracCommandSetup
- troubleshooting customer issues via phone or travel to the customers job sites or service yards
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scope of involvement includes but are not limited to, field operations support for engineering from initial studies and concept development, through design, testing and prototype build.
- Domain expert in field operations of all fracturing equipment like Frac Pumps, Blenders, Hydration Units, Chem Units, and Data Vans.
- Prepares and manages testing of new or existing products and technology on TestStands, in the field, or lab environments
- Communicate benefits of FracCommand technology to potential clients and support business development when possible
- Attending clients meetings Liaising with engineering disciplines (mechanical, piping and layout, electrical, etc.)
- Performing technical reviews of vendor documentation
- Will manage customer equipment configurations and work closely with software and hardware design teams
- Provide excellent support to customers as required, from troubleshooting issues to recommending solutions and suggesting best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Applicable knowledge and understanding of schematics, P&IDs, process flow diagrams and hydraulic schematics
- Intimate firsthand knowledge and field experience on Frac Jobs.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the experience to handle the pressure of resolving issues under field conditions and high pressure from customers.
- Strong verbal and writing skills capability of writing technical papers, marketing documents,
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle a fast paced environment.
- Willing to travel 75% of the time. Travel may be outside of US.
- Willing to travel to fracturing jobs and manufacturing sites. Position is primarily field based.
Education and/or Experience
- Fracturing electronics background with FracCommand.
- Has worked as a senior Frac Etech and has been on multiple Fracturing jobs.
- Has a good understanding of Industrial Diesel Engines, Frac’ing Transmissions, Pump Fluid Ends, Blender operation, Hydraulic pumps and valves
- Experience using NI CRIO controller and a basic understanding of control systems.
- Has worked with AMI Software and or controllers on any or all Frac equipment would be definite advantage.
- Standing, bending, sitting, lifting up to 50#, squatting and walking for 8 to 10 hours per day.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment when on jobsites and in manufacturing areas
- Team Player
- Organized and dependable
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Accurate & Efficient
- Action oriented
- Quality Management System and Indoctrination
- Plant required, New Hire Safety Training
- Product training as needed
- Customer specified or supplied training, when required
- Job specific procedures, work instructions, forms and processes (if applicable) and as needed per QMS revisions and updates
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, as well as 401(k) Retirement plan options. We also offer paid vacation, PTO and holidays.